Saturday, February 16, 2013

Q and A: Can you tell us more about your AJ avatar?

Greetings!
 
My name, obviously, is Fauna Quietlily, but you can call me Daisystem. I'm known for being kind and, yes, a little quiet.

I don't mind trading or small conversations, but I mainly am with my buddies on private talks and gem making. My kitty is ChewyTree, who I always have with me:

but I usually just call him Kitty. I am simply obsessed with his cuteness. He can do ANYTHING, and doesn't need any fancy dressup to show how amazing he truly is. I can translate what he says to my buddies.

I'm sort of on the shy side. I don't like yelling or jumping around like a mad man like my Snow Leopard does... but I can be a really sweet buddy. I like to stay out of any conflict possible, at nearly any cost. I try to be the nicest I can and send occasional presents, too! I always want to make someone's day a little brighter.
Also, sometimes I translate Kitty as if he was me:

But mainly it's all about him. But hey, I love my buddies, nm or member!!


Sincerely,
Fauna Quietlily

No comments:

Post a Comment