Friday, February 22, 2013

And again and again and... no, wait, again.

 
By now I'm pretty known for my posts of Liza. I might even make her a page. But first let's get this straight on the table.
I like cheese. Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, I'm not trying to make anyone be against Liza or any Alphas. I respect them and Peck is flippin' awesome. This is just my thoughts in my crazy little world of how she annoys me so. Why? I don't know. How? Well, just look at her!!! Who is so cool in Alpha going to wear a toe ring. She's just so...so... *sigh*, never mind, you get the idea.
Man, all of that for this lame piece of info:
I'm making a Liza page, but it might be on my other blog. I am, officially, switching to this blog, and made the newest blog:
I made a story on it of our mascot, but I'm still finishing it, same with the Alpha Tales. They take more work then you think: find an idea, write the idea, check the writing, type it, check it, post it on page. With each part. My mascot story on the other blog has pictures I make myself on paint for every bit, so I need to finish that, too.
 
Well, that's about it. :3
Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment