Friday, February 15, 2013

Alphas, am I right?

Introducing, the one and only, creeps-me-out Alpha:

That's right. You saw correctly. Graham. He's super creepy to me, like a cranky old man down the street who shakes his fist and yells, "Hey you! Get off meh lawn!"
Not that that ever happens to me... *AHEM*
Anyways, I don't undertsand this dude at all. He pops up on my screen everytime the load things happens, much to my displeasure. He needs some sort of lotion. He should talk to Cosmo.
Also, his TAIL annoys me SO MUCH!! How does the key hold ON in the picture!!???
It's like...it's like...A TWIG!!!

AAARGH! It's way too impossible. Talking animals? Okay. Dancing animals? Sure. Creepy unsanitary guy with twigy floaty keys?? WHAT NOW??
I'm sorry, but the Alphas are out of control- first with the untold pictures, then floating keys...
Liza owes me for my eye surgery. (Jk! XD)

Man, just wait for the next annoyed post of the Alphas I make...
Because you know its coming......

Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment