Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog and Boots

Hey Jammers! I know this is my newest side blog to www.epicstartshere.blogspot.com, and I know I promised not to really be the same as other blogs where you find every new item. I mean, it's more fun for me anyways to find the items myself, unless it's a rare or some sort, which is why I post Rare Mondays.
ANYWHO, I heard of the Cowboy Boots that came out. Last year I had a big rage of Cowboy Hats so I could have one for my fox, even if I didn't have a horse. (I ended up buying a horse anyways, but I don't have it anymore.) SO I guess I'm happy that these are for everyone and open.
However, Man that word makes me sound professional, it's pretty human and I allow that. The problem is it completely creeps me out on animals. I've only seen it on a fox so far, but it goes high on the legs and makes it look awkward.
So yes, I managed to waste some of my own time on this post, but I don't know about you, but I guess the boots can get hazy for me.
WARNING! OLD BLOG NEWS AHEAD! TO AVOID CONTACT, DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE PARENTHESIS!
(I'm not sure if I'll keep up this blog *Probably will* but more recent posts may be found on my older one, so if there isn't a post on this blog check the other. Sorry if any of the news is the same from the other, but I'm trying to move posts over to this one in case I switch fully. Thanks!)

Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment