Friday, March 22, 2013

HAPPY UNICORN RAINBOWS!!!

Hey Jammers!
Are you ever sick of sort of hiding your AJ life from school and all (if you do), and whenever something happens, you have no one to tell in real? Well, I introduced AJ to two of my friends at school, and now AJ is SO much more fun!! We can tell jokes from school, talk about crazy assignments or teachers, and just hang out and chat. Most of these things I can't do with any of my buddies. Most basically buddy for the rares, never speak except to ask what for this item. It's sad, and when I say that I mean frowny face sad. Why bother buddying someone for their rares? I highly doubt they'll take the time to talk to you about why they don't want to trade, and if your just going to be trading, you shouldn't be buddies.

My first friend is merfdaderf
I came to school saying "merf da derf!!!" At the beginning of the school year. I have no idea why. So Her nickname is Merf, I'm Derf, and so on. She's really nice, and can cheer you up in five seconds!

My second friend is animefoxandkittenluv
She is really funny, and I warn you, can get all "You know what??" In your face. But she never means it, it's really just her way of showing she accepts you.


Hope you can meet them, or me!! I love talking and hanging out, so don't be shy!

Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment