Friday, March 15, 2013

Lucky Day? Not For Meh.

Hey Jammers!!

Dressin' green yet?? Try to collect all of the Lucky Day items before they are gone until next year!!

Currently I am making the blog easier to navigate and retyping posts for later use. I am always updating my glitches page, so check it out and scroll to the bottom to the the newest add-ins!!
My Alpha story is on hold. I love writing them, and have finished writing them out. However, *you all should have seen that coming :)* typing them up and editing them takes up the time I need for school and just logging into my AJ user to get the Daily Spin!!
I'll be on more so you can try to buddy me. I am sort of on the search for a spike, but I'm not trading much: fox hat(orange), cream legend, orange headdress and maybe another rare. If you would trade, leave your user in the comments and I'll try to meet you!
Everybody knows that scammers, basically, are bad. "No, honey, that's a big no-no, you hear me? Naughty."
But I'm making another story in my other scammer blog, which, to warn you, I haven't really been working on so much. YET.
Quick side note!!! I was in the clan FrostClan for a while. This is the leader, but she can be nice so please don't report her just form this story!
So I came into camp and Silverstar (Darling), was telling someone and her buddy they could not join. I can't remember exactly why and all, but they got upset. Silverstar, well, got mad, and un-buddied everyone. Including me. She left and got new-recruits to replace us, and let me tell you, that was insult to injury. She swore at us. When she wasn't swearing she was making us seem so bad and traitors, and telling the recruits to be mean to us and rub it in our faces.
"Let's go. It's stinks of traitor in here."
"Don't talk to them. They are traitors. You'll learn to fight those some day."
So I left. I'm currently Clan-less, except I may be making a clan with my buddies. We haven't sorted it out yet. I'm no longer Daisystem, the name I was before this whole Clan chaos started of switching clans and confusion even before this issue. SO it was sort of a hunk of stress of my shoulders. My new name is Ivywhisker. (<3!! My sister and I always wanted a 'Ivy' name! She's Cloudpelt.)
Anyways. I'll type up the story of Clan beginning- and when I say that I mean my horrible story of how I started into a clan and practically destroyed myself in it from all the choices and blame- when I can.
So.

Well, my hands are cold, I have homework, and I've been on WAY too long.

Jam on!
Waterbender108108

No comments:

Post a Comment